Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So I've been home now for a few days and am house-sitting for these two dogs. (Well, actually for the people, but I am taking care of two dogs...) I really enjoy house-sitting but I always feel a little weird about sleeping in someone else's bed or using their shower. I tend to overthink things like "You usually use this and now I am...should I bring my own shampoo?"

Anyway.

I had a traumatic incident at a holiday party the other evening. I was filling my coffee cup with hot coffee when BAM, the bottom of my ceramic mug just dropped out onto the floor. Like, the WHOLE thing just went away. There was this perfect circle crack all around the mug where the bottom had just decided it didn't want to be attached anymore. (P.S. this is a ceramic mug. Like, legit. Not even paper!) Also, the cup happened to be full of hot coffee, which then spilled all over me and my cute dress.

I feel like I had one of those moments, when I was standing there covered in scalding coffee, where I really wanted to cry but couldn't cause I was in public. So instead I asked for a blowdryer to dry my dress. It was sad. And hot.

Now I am going to buy some Christmas presents and my mom is reminding me to water my plants. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment