Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm working...kinda


This issue of the newspaper there are like a billion articles about time management and procrastination. They give tips about what to do and how to basically be a better person.

Okay.

Here's the thing.

I am a procrastinator. Like, big time. These things do not work for me. Cause making lists and stuff...just another way to put off doing things you know you should actually be doing. Like now? I should maybe be researching Chestnut blights. Nope. I am blogging. (Also looking at this excellent LJ site called Abandoned Places, where people take pictures of abandoned buildings and houses.)

See, my wrists hurt from typing, and my brain hurts. Also my eyeballs. Do people take these things into consideration when telling me not to procrastinate? Besides, we all know that THIS is what I am really thinking about...and blogging. This done, I guess I should go back to finding pictures for my powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment