Friday, January 22, 2010

Good thing we have a plan!!


So here is a conversation I overheard today on my way to the Post. It involved two maintenance men (here known as mm1 and mm2). Let me start by saying its raining here. It's raining a lot.

mm1- yeah, I feel like that would work
mm2- but we definitely have more than forty... (says something I can't hear)
mm1- they could all go two by two.
mm2- now if we could only find some gopher wood.
mm1- what is gopher wood anyway?
mm2- there's actually a lot of debate about what gopher wood actually is.

There you have it. The secret plot of the maintenance men. THEY ARE GOING TO BUILD AN ARK AND PUT US ON IT!!!!

Thank goodness for CBU's rain contingency plans. I actually feel much safer now.

But... what if we can't all fit on the boat? What then? What if I get paired up with someone I don't like? Will we have to be together forever or just to get on the Ark? I will think about this.

1 comment:

  1. This is like a whole new version of Armageddon Partner...

    ReplyDelete