Friday, December 11, 2009

Love on the Internet

This morning I was eating Life cereal and listening to Eric Clapton, which made me seriously think about my life (the real thing, not the cereal). I have been fighting this horrible snuffling cold thing and have basically been sleeping my life away (I took a two hour nap yesterday and woke up and thought it was the next day. It was really confusing).

So here is a story. I have been thinking a lot about love languages and how people communicate and it has been really fascinating. Personally, I like words of affirmation, quality time and physical touch. HOWEVER, I decided to take the test online, just to confirm this. Little did I know that by taking this test I was accidentally signing up for a personals website.

Oops.

So, if you are online and see a profile for sexycupcakegurrl88...(just kidding, I didn't actually fill out the profile).

So that's my story for the day. I also made caramel cupcakes this week but I think the frosting turned out better than the actual cake. Plus they had green sprinkles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment