Friday, April 24, 2009

As promised...

Okay, so after buying a new computer cable at PC World, I am back with a longer (and hopefully more awesome) post about adventures with the family (and a little about My Sister the Boy Magnet)

So... The best things about traveling with my family are the little memories I have collected of our time in Ireland. For example:
-Me and Haley having an 80's powerballad medley in the backseat of the car, featuring Video Killed the Radio Star, Livin' On a Prayer, Don't Stop Believin' and Wannabe by the Spice Girls
-Eating really big breakfasts and Mom and Dad making jokes about it. Dad: "We didn't really like it." Mom: "We are eating our way through Ireland." Waitress person: blank look. Me and Haley: Laugh under our breaths.
- Stalking some sheep at the Rock of Cashel
-Yelling at our GPS lady like she can actually understand us.
-Meeting the singer in Kenmare who dedicated a song to us while Mom and Dad met some new Polish friends
-Listening to the awesome accordion guy
-Haley's first clubbing experience and being semi-stalked by the dudes we met that night
-The cute guy making faces at us
-Walking in the rain though gardens
-The experience with the tiny lane and the truck
-The cliffs of, as Dad says, "Mo-herr"

Mainly I remember getting to see gorgeous parts of the countryside as we drove through extremely narrow roads and prayed that other cars wouldn't come because there would be no way that we could fit two cars in the lane. An excellent time was had by all!

On another note, I am v. excited about my apartment next year with Corinne, Rachel and Justine...it is going to be super fun! More later, as it is raining and I am contemplating going for a walk in my rainboots...

No comments:

Post a Comment