Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And after an extremely long hiatus...

Hello again!! It has been quite awhile since I last posted on this thing, but I figured I should provide a little update. For starters, my computer is about to die in approximately 1:59 hours. This is because there is something wrong with the power cord and it broke. And also sparked. I am going to take it to PC World tomorrow (Like Ostrich World...only not as cool...as Haley said) but I have a sneaking suspicion that I will probably have to get a new one. Sad Days! Luckily one of my friends has one that I can use to charge this baby.

In other news, my family left today (they have been visiting for Spring Break). I was extremely sad to see them go...it has been so much fun having them here! We have been traveling all over the country, from County Wicklow to County Kerry and seeing the beautiful countryside (also driving on these extremely narrow roads and yelling "left!!!!!" whenever cars come at us). I definitely enjoyed seeing places like the gardens at Powerscourt and the Killarney National Forest....so pretty! Plus, Haley and I had some excellent adventures involving crazy irish boys and also sheep (although the adventures were not at the same time!!)

I have an exam tomorrow, so I will post more later, now I have to brush up on my knowledge of the Banshee, Lug, the Dagda and the rest of my mythological friends!

2 comments:

  1. molly! we have an apartment! i'm really excited...

    i do hope you will post later about the irish boys and sheep adventures :o)

    best of luck on your test! i can very much imagnine you, molly powers, studying up on banshees and mythological friends... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAGDA. I love folklore. Sorry to hear about your mumps. Too ghastly, darling. Let's see each other in the summer, alright?

    ReplyDelete