Sunday, March 29, 2009

Exhaustion's a curious thing

The funny thing about getting no sleep is the things you end up doing instead of what you should be doing. For example: I should be sleeping right now...which I am going to do in about 5 minutes...but I decided to find some articles for my essay first. Did I find any articles? Of course not. Instead, I ended up watching this fanvid a friend posted of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with "I'll Make a Man out of You" from Mulan dubbed over it. Productive? I think not.

Later, when I am feeling more coherent, I will blog all about my weekend CEA excursion to the Aran Islands that started off fun and then took a dramatic right toward the almost comically awful. Until then, I am actually going to bed now. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment