Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm on a Roll...



So here's the thing...

Sometimes I think I'm easily obsessive. Sophomore year of high school, it was Lord of the Rings. I seriously loved that series. I had plastic elf ears. And I wore them in public. It was, in short, a phase that involved far to many Gimli quotations and sighing over Legolas and Aragorn.

Then my senior year arrived and I was introduced to new friends and by association, Harry Potter. Wizards plus potential for unrequited love. Delightful.

I thought I was safe from obsessing when I entered college (we'll gloss over current boba tea phase...) but then came Saturday night, and ROLLER DERBY.

I think I am in love with this sport. Like, to the point where I am looking up skate prices online and thinking up derby names for myself. It was defs in the top evenings of my life. The sad thing is, when I try to explain to people who weren't there, they just can't understand the EPICNESS that went down. I just want to be friends with these people and skate all cool and knock people down and...*sigh* It was SO cool.

1 comment:

  1. obsessed with boba tea is right.


    and i am so excited about the 5th. we are going to the after party so we can meet all the girls. it is happening.

    ReplyDelete